1. Mumbai Local Train whr a person thnk he won battle….. If he gets a window seat in local.
2. u should be the bravest man on earth to catch a Virar train to Borivali during peak hours
4. No space Still, people while boarding the train “arey! khali hai bhai, poora train khali hai”
5. Getting in a empty-ish bogie of a mumbai train during peak hours and asking, “Yeh First class hai kya?”
6. awesome moment when in local trains you don’t hv 2 move towards the exit, you are simply pushed towards it by the crowd!
7. We don’t believe that the train is gonna arrive until the time indicator displays “01 mins remaining”.
9. In Mumbai suburb there is a invisible station between Borivali and Kandivali known as “Thambevali”
10. Nobody remains “UNTOUCHED” once u enter Churchgate fast local….
11. Act Dead If Someone asks for your seat in “MUMBAI LOCAL”
12. No matter how thin or fat are the 3 persons already sitting…someone still occupies the 4th seat in local…….
13. In every local train Journey u will find at least 1 person asking “ arre yeh platform kis taraf aayega??”
14. “Agla Station Andheri” puts everyone in the train in ‘Ready to Fight’ mode!
15. If Borivali passenger enters in Virar Train………….then its Inexcusable Crime!!
16. Only Mumbai local travelers know what is “VideoCoach”……means the first class ladies coach attached to gents compartment with a square cut in between..
17. U have d following set of Friends like: School Friends, College friends, Building friends, Office friends and yes, Train friends, a species unique only in Mumbai
18. Train Timings (7.15, &.42, 8.31, 8.56, 9.01, 9.10, 9.27, 10.16) are really important events of life.
– From Facebook wall of Kashif Khan