How to use for asking questions?

32 thoughts on “How to use for asking questions?

    1. Hello Nitin,

      Sometime Yes and Mostly no. Aaap ke Ghar pe notice nahi aayega but Court Notice office mein available rehta hai.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

  1. Hi,
    I wish my parents (not residing in Mumbai) to be present during the court marriage. So can we get a specific day for the registry? So may be If we can get a date between 22nd to 26th October, by when do you have to apply online?

    1. Hi Aniket,
      Thank you for contacting me for Court Marriage Related Query. You please go ahead with registration process. After successful documentation you come to know available slot. Registrar usually give 30 days prior appointment. You can request them for specific date but that too is quite difficult always.

      You can book ticket in one month in advance.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

  2. Hi,
    My brother-in-law is engaged to a Christian girl and we are Hindu, they are undergoing the procedure for the court marriage, but we were informed that this application needs to happen 60 days in advance.
    We wish to go for the 20th November date for the wedding in court, is it possible to choose our date when it comes to court marriage or do we have to accept the dates given by the court or registrar officials?
    They would be submitting the form on the 24th September 2018

    1. Hi Rashmi Deshmukh,

      You please approach to Marriage Registrar and they may provide the desired date if available. Their are few agents are engage in application process, who can be helpful to you.

      Let me know if you face any difficulties.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

  3. If an Bride Groom is staying in an European Country and Bride is from India, After Marriage Registration are there any more processes to be carried out like Authentication by Govt Of Maharshtra and Or Ministry of Human Resources called Apostle etc. Please elaborate. Where Are the married Couple supposed to apply and how this process if required is to be carried out ?

    1. Hello Mr. Prabhu,

      Their is no need take any permission from Maharashtra Government or Human Resources. You need Lawyer to process.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

      1. Sir plz give me some advice
        In this case intercast marriage
        Special marriage ke liye apply kiya tho 30 din ke duration mai or any moment parents ya ghar vali ko notice ya kuch letter jata hai kya ,~? Kyu ki mai aur meri gf court marriage karke rakhna vale hai Aur oh apne ghar Aur mai apne ghar Aise rahne vatale hai …Kya hamara court marriage secret rehh sakata hai kya….Imp sir ki speaical marriage mai koi letter ya notice girlfriend ke ghar tho nahi na jayegi

        1. Hi Vaibhav,

          No Marriage Registrar send any notice to home. Sometimes they put name in notice board.

          Thank you,

          Yashwant Naik

    1. Hello Ritika,

      I would like to know you document address location because as per that you can choose marriage registrar office. Ideally choose same location marriage registrar office for smooth process.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

        1. Hello Abdul Sir,

          For Court Marriage you need below Documents –
          1) Address Proof – Ration Card, Adhar Card, Electricity Bill, Phone or Mobile Bill, Garpatti, Voting Card
          2) Age Proof – PAN Card, Adhar Card, Voting Card, Goverment Approved Card
          3) Witness Document – Same as above.

          All document must have true copied or attested by Notary.

          Thank you,

          Yashwant Naik

  4. Hi
    I am zakir shaikh. I am currently working outside india nd i m most of the time outside india. I nd my gf both are Muslim v both live in mumbai only. I wanted to knw that hw much time ll the court marriage tke to process nd cn it b extended by 30 days or mre .
    Nd can u plz hlp me with the no of the agent who can evn hlp me with this process.
    Lookin forward for ur rply.

    1. Hello Zakhir,

      Once you applied for intend to marriage application you will get 30 working date for marriage registration.

      I will share details via email.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

  5. I have changed the water after 15 days, because I saw smalls bubbles like foam on glass at the edge of water level and also water seemed to be a little-bit cloudy.

    1. Hello Lingaraj Panda,

      I have received order from website for Paraclear. It is very high demand and shortage cause to delay in sending. I assure you it may delivered soon.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

  6. I have ordered today on your website Ocean Free Para Clear for my flowerhorn. My flowerhorn is 3.5″ long and I am using 2.5 feet tank. I bought him 15 days back. I give him 2 pellets of Dr.Fish in morning, 1 pellet in mid day and again 2 pellets in the night. But suddenly after water change of 30 percent I saw little white poop with threads like small particle on the tank floor. Flowerhorn is active and eats also. But I am afraid if something goes wrong. I am using tap water kept for 5 days prior to change the water. The tank temperature remains almost 31.5-32 degree on an average. I am using Venus aqua power filter and clean surface (no gravels). Flowerhorn’s color also turn a little bit pale. Please help. and also let me know when my order would be arrived here in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Thanks and Regards.

    1. Hello Mr. Panda,

      The White Poop Indicates stomach infection. This may be because of Live Fish Feeding or Meat Feeding or bad water condition.

      Until you receive medicine you can do Epsom Salt Treatment to prevent from infection.

      Feed less now and maintain temperature.

      Yes, I have noted your order and will reach to you soon.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

  7. Require information detailed address of office where notice of intended court marriage and other documents are submitted a month in advance?
    Secondly, any contact number of marriage registrar office for future communications

    Sandeep Gadre

    1. Hi Sandeep,

      Every constituency has their own Marriage Registrar’s office.

      Such as for Mumbai Bandra Court is place to go. For Thane District Talav pali.

      Basically you can find Marriage Registrar’s office near court only.

      If you share your place than I can give better option for Marriage Registrar’s office.

      Thanks for your comment.

      Yashwant Naik

  8. Hello,
    Myself Abdul..

    I am having some questions regarding aquarium..

    1. How to choose water for flower horn?? Fresh water what does it mean could you please explain..

    2. And I have read your blog somewhere you have mentioned changing 10% of water once in a week.. What does it mean please explain…

    I am waiting for the reply..

    1. Hello Abdul,

      Here is answer to your question –

      1. Fresh water means the tap water which corporation water. Corporation Water little bit clean hygiene.
      2. Every week you need to change only 10% water. Remove 10% water from tank and add 10% new water. Read my water change process guide.

      Thanks for asking question.

      Yashwant Naik

    1. Hello Mansukh Shah,

      I will mail you personally for this. Please check mail n do reply their.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

  9. I have bought a flower male 4inch last month want to buy a female please can you advice the size of female i shld get and is it fine to keep a pair together as I have been advice when flowerhorn are young u can pair them and they will be fine in same tank.

    1. Hello Raj,

      Thanks for asking questions at

      I will definitely try to resolve all your doubts.

      No, we cannot keep male or female flowerhorn together. If you keep them together than both will fight n kill each other.

      You can keep them together with partition only.

      After two three months you can remove the partition n try.

      Always prefer to buy same size male n female.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

  10. Hello yashwantnaik,i am mohd imtiyaz that have comment on your youtube for flowerhorn flowerhorn now is already eating food..but now the problem is it eyes was cloudy and i already buy a melafix medicine and pour 10ml into my 2 and half aquarium.. Is that ok?

    1. Hi Mohd Imitiyaz,

      Yes Melafix is good to treat cloudy eyes.

      Make sure you maintain water temperature n hygiene.

      Thank you,

      Yashwant Naik

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *